www.arteecollage.com

Inspired by London's cosmopolitan and diverse culture, Arteecollage brings you luxury quality clothing with a contemporary feel. We purvey a functional and unique style to your everyday wardrobe by presenting a range of apparel ideal for men and women.

Monday 8 October 2012

GUEST BLOGGER – LUCIA CABANOVA #4: ‘GETTING THE JOB DONE’


Ever wanted to know the secrets to achieving success in a job interview? Course you do! *Hint* It’s looking supremely chic and feeling confident as a result. Here the super talented blogger/designer/super woman Lucia Cabanova talks forging your path to your dream career whilst looking even dreamier in a heavenly blend of Arteecollage and high street apparel. 

‘Getting the Job Done with Arteecollage‘, by Lucia Cabanova

It’s certainly not easy to be job hunting, especially within the fashion industry where you cannot afford to mess up your interview with a bad, outdated look! I have been on a job hunt for a couple of weeks now, so I’ve also been thinking about the perfect interview outfit. You don’t want to be overdressed with some crazy in your face garments, but neither do you want to look too common and traditional. Therefore I say go for the minimalistic, classy look with a little bit of edge and don’t be afraid to mix your own personal style into it!
I tried to come up with something that’s a little girly and fun but sophisticated at the same time, so as a base for my look I chose the slim fit  City Slickers Tee from Arteecollage and added an embellished collar for a more refined style. Then I just wore a metallic pleated skirt over my stretchy modal Tee, added a nicely structured black blazer and a pair of black Brogues Wedges. I think this is just the right balance between fashion and comfort.
I really like my new City Slickers Tee, since it’s the perfect base to any of my outfits, whether I’m going to an interview or hitting the gym. Due to the silk like modal jersey, the Tee has a very luxurious appeal and in fact feels extremely soft against my body. I can easily wear it the whole day long, as it’s a super relaxed piece of clothing and a definite must in every girl’s wardrobe!

I suggest you visit the Arteecollage official online store to get your own City Slickers Tee for just £18and start experimenting with your personal interview outfit! Or visit their Amazon store to get the Tee on sale for only £10.50!!
-Xxx L.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment